AAI Recruitment 2018
Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites application for the post of Junior Executive Officers through GATE‐2018. Qualification/eligibility criteria, how to apply & other rules are given below:-
- Post Name :Junior Executive Officers
- No. of Vacancy : 542
- Pay Scale : Rs.40,000-1,40,000/- E-1
Discipline wise vacancies ♦♦
- Civil- 100
- Electrical- 100
- Electronics- 330
- Architecture- 12
- Civil:- Full Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil with minimum 60% marks.
- Electrical:- Full Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Electrical with minimum 60% marks.
- Electronics:- Full Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology with minimum 60%marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics.
- Architecture:- Full Time Bachelor’s degree in Architecture and registered with Council of Architecture.
Age Limit : 27 years for Unreserved, 30 years for OBC and 32 years for SC/ST as on 30/04/2018.
Job Location : All India
Application Fee: For General/OBC application fees will be 300 Rs./- and for SC/ST/PWD/Female there will be no fees. Pay Examination fees through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card only.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on GATE‐2018 Score Card.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.aai.aero from 28/03/2018 to 27/04/2018 thereafter link will be disabled.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 28/03/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 27/04/2018
- Last date of Payment due: 02/05/2018