Indian Army Invites applications for the post of Soldier General Duty (Sol GD), Soldier Technical (Sol Tech), Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper (Sol Clk/SKT), Sol NA/ NA (Vet) & Soldier Tradesmen (Sol Tdn) for six districts, Gorakhpur, Azamgarh, Mau, Ghazipur, Ballia and Deoria.
Post Name: Soldier Technical (Excluding Aviation / Ammunition Examiner Trade)
Post Name: Soldier Technical (Aviation Trade & Ammunition Examiner Category)
Post Name: Soldier General Duty
Educational Qualification: Metric/SSLC/10th Class pass from Education Boards with minimum 33% marks in each subject (not applicable in additional subjects) , in addition must have passed Purva Madhyam with English as compulsory subject.
Post Name: Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical
Educational Qualification: 10+2 / equivalent pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% in aggregate and 50% in each subject from Education Boards / Intermediate Institutions recognized for enrollment.
Post Name: Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant & NA (Vet)
Educational Qualification: 10+2 /Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject from Education Boards/Institutions recognized OR Three years Diploma in Engg (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/Computer Science Mechanical Engg and Electronic & Instrumentation Engg) from a recognized Polytechnic Instt.
Post Name: Soldier Tradesmen
Educational Qualification: Min 8th OR Min 10th
Job Location : Varanasi (Uttar pradesh)
Selection Process :-
- Pre-Height Check by Height Bar.
- Checking of Bar coded Admit Card printed by the candidates.
- Physical Fitness Tests (PFT). 1.6 Km Run, Beam (Chin up), 9 Feet Ditch & Zig Zag Balance.
- Physical Measurement Tests (PMT). Height, Weight & Chest measurement
- Documentation Check and Interview by Screening Director.
- Medical Examination.
- Interview by Host Director and issue of admit card for CEE.
2-Common Entrance Examination (CEE). Negative Marking will be applied in CEE for all categories.
3-Evaluation, Preparation of Merit List and Arms Allotment.
4-Dispatch to the Training Centre.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Venue of Rally : Ranbankure Stadium, Army Recruiting Office, Varanasi Cant
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Registration of Recruitment Rally : 11.10.2017
- Last Date for Registration of Recruitment Rally : 24.11.2017
- Date of Recruitment Rally : 10 to 23.12.2017 at 2.00 AM to 7.30 AM
APPLY ONLINE: click here