Jharkhand Public Service Commission
JPSC Recruitment 2017-Principal Post
JPSC Jharkhand Public Service Commission invites the online application form for the post of principal. The application is online mode and you can apply this form from 22/07/2017 to 21/08/2017. A candidate who has post graduation degree they can fill this application.Before applying this application, Read all the instruction carefully and make sure you are eligible.The salary of JPSC Recruitment for the principal post is average high 9300-34800.All the details of JPSC Recruitment are given below eg. educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure etc.
Government Job Details◊◊
Post Name: Principal
No. Of Post: 668
Educational Qualification: A candidate should have post graduate degree with minimum 45% marks in one of the subjects of secondary level.
Desirable Ability: Candidate should have the knowledge of Computer Application.
Experience: Candidate should have minimum ten years experience of teaching in School recognized from the Central Government or State Government but for SC/ST/Women category should have seven years experience.
Age Limit: 35-50 Years as on 01/01/2017
JPSC Recruitment Selection is based on two things…
- Written Test
Written examination will be completed in two phases, called First Paper & Second Paper.- a) General knowledge test. b) Test of Subject that has been appointed as a trained teacher
- First Paper: Marks 200 & Time – 3 Hours
- Second Paper: Marks 300 & Time – 3 Hours
- Exam Fee: 600 Rs. & 150 for SC/ST Category of Jharkhand State.
- Pay the exam fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How To Apply◊◊
Interested & Eligible Candidate may apply online on the link given below.The official site of JPSC Recruitment http://www.jpsc.gov.in/. After submitting the application, send the print out of the application to the Controller of Examination, Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Circular Road, Ranchi, 834001 before 05/09/2017 with the self-attested following documents….
- High School Mark Sheet and Certificate or Equivalent.
- Intermediate Mark Sheet and Certificate.
- Post Graduation Degree
- B.Ed Mark Sheet and Certificate.
- Experience Certificate
- Caste Certificate & Residential Certificate
Important Dates of JPSC◊◊
- Start Date: 22/07/2017
- Closing Date of Online Application: 21/08/2017
Apply Online – Click Here
Notification – Click Here
- MPPEB Vyapam ASI, Constable and Various Post Recruitment 2017
- Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 Last date 30/06/2017
- ACTREC Recruitment Medical Department Last Date 18/08/2017
- Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 Last Date 21/07/2017
- NIT Rourkela 12th Pass Recruitment 2017 Last Date 03/07/2017