Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission JSSC invites the online application form for the post of Combined Police Sub-Inspector SI.If you want to make your career in Police then this is the right opportunity for you. Interested candidate can check their eligibility and check physical eligibility, Make sure that you are eligible and took your high school matric mark-sheet and apply online.We have guided you step to step for filling your JSSC SI application, the guidance details are given below.
Post Name: Combined Police Sub-Inspector SI
No. Of Post: 3019
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have a graduate degree from recognized university by state government or central government.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2017
- General/Unreserved: 21-26 Years
- OBC Candidate: 21-28 Years
- SC/ST Candidate: 21-30 Years
Pay Scale: 9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: 4200/-
- Gen/OBC: 460/-
- SC/ST of Jharkhand State: 115/-
- Candidate can pay the exam fee through debit card, credit card, net banking and SBI Challan.
- Gen/OBC- Height: 160 CM & Chest: 81 CM
- SC/ST- Height: 155 CM & Chest: 79 CM
- Female Candidate- Height: 148 CM & Chest: N/A
Selection Procedure: Candidate’s selection will be based on four phases and the four phases are following……
- Preliminary examination
- Main examination
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
How To Apply: Interested & Eligible candidate may apply the application form of JSSC Recruitment and follow these steps…
- Open the site of JSSC – http://www.jssc.in/
- Click On Online Application of Combined Police Sub-Inspector SI.
- After click on new registration button and fill the basic details according to your high school matric mark-sheet then click on submit button.
- Then you will get login id and password on your mobile no. Which you have filled in the registration form.
- Now Log in and complete your details with save and next process.
- After completing this process, you can pay the exam fee after one day(Next day after 12 PM) by again log in.
Start Date: 15/07/2017
Last Date Of Apply Online: 13/08/2017
Last Date Of Payment: 14/08/2017
Last Date Of uploading photograph and signature: 16/08/2017
Preliminary Exam Date: From last week of August 2017 to the second week of September.
Main Exam Date: The first week of November 2017.
Apply Online – Click Here
Notification – Click Here