Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) invites application for the post Deputy Accountant & Telephone Operator. Qualification/ eligibility criteria, how to apply & other rules are given below.
- Post Name : Deputy Accountant
- No. of Vacancy : 15
- Pay scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4300/-
- Post Name : Telephone Operator
- No. of Vacancy : 01
- Pay scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2000/-
- Deputy Accountant : B.com/ B.com with Advance Accountancy and Auditing as Special Subject
- Telephone Operator : S.S.C. or any other its equivalent exam with Telephone Operating Course
Age Limit : 38 years for Open Category & 43 years for Reserved Category as on 10/06/2018
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
- For Open Category : Rs. 300/-
- For Reserved Category : Rs. 250/-
Pay Examination fee through Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Written Test.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in form 22/05/2018 to 10/06/2018.
Last Date : 10/06/2018