Nausena Bharti – Indian Navy Recruitment
Indian Navy invites applications from unmarried eligible male & female candidates for 19 Short Service Commission (SSC) in Pilot/ Observer/ ATC entry of the Indian Navy for course commencing Jan 2019 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala.
- Post Name : Short Service Commission (SSC) in Pilot/ Observer/ ATC entry
- No. of Vacancy : 19 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 56100-110700/-
Entry wise Vacancy♦♦
- ATC : 07 Posts
- Observer : 04 Posts
- Pilot (MR) : 03 Posts
- Pilot (Other than MR) : 05 Posts
Educational Qualification : Candidates will, however, be required to pass final examination BE/B.Tech / Integrated Course with minimum 60% marks.
Age Limit : Born between 02 Jan 1994 & 01 Jan 1998 (for ATC) & 02 Jan 1995 to 01 Jan 2000 for all other entry (both dates inclusive).
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Service Selection Board (SSB) interview based on their marks obtained in final educational qualification.
Application Fee : NIL
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in form 11/02/2018 to 04/03/2018 thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 11/02/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 04/03/2018