NVS Recruitment 2017
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), invites Application for the post of 683 LDC/Storekeeper, Female Staff Nurse & Various Vacancy at Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Hqrs and its Regional Offices.
- Post Name : LDC/Storekeeper
- No of Vacancy : 440 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
- Post Name : Female Staff Nurse
- No of Vacancy : 81 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
- For LDC/Storekeeper : Senior Secondary (Class XII) certificate from a recognized Board with 50% marks and possessing minimum speed of 30 words per minutes in English typing or 25 words per minutes in Hindi typing correspond to 10500 KDPH as on average of 5 key depressions for each word OR Passed +2 level or Senior Secondary Certificate from CBSE/State Govt. With Secretarial Practices and Office Management as Vocational Subjects.
- For Female Staff Nurse : Passed Sr. Secondary Examination (Class XII) or equivalent and Grade ‘A’(Three years) Diploma/Certificate in Nursing from recognized Institution OR B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognised University/ Institution & Registration with Indian/ State Nursing Council & Practical experience of two years in Hospital/Clinic.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 27 years for LDC/Storekeeper & 35 years for Staff Nurse As on 31.10.2017
- Age Relaxation : For SC/ST 05 years & For OBC 03 years
Job Location♦♦ All Across India
Selection Process♦♦ Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Computer Based Test (CBT).
Application Fee♦♦ Candidates have to pay Rs 1000/- (for Staff Nurse, Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator) Rs.750/- for All Others Posts through the prescribed link at online application . No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC / ST / PH categories and Women candidates.
How to Apply♦♦ Interested & Eligible candidates may Apply Online through the website www.nvshq.org or www.mecbsegov.in from 12.11.2017 to 13.12.2017.
- Date Submission : 12.11.2017
- Last Date : 13.12.2017
- Exam Date : 12 to 14.01.2018
Official Link♦♦ click here
Apply Online♦♦ click here