SBI RECRUITMENT 2018
State Bank Of India invites applications for the post of Probationary Officers (PO). Qualification/eligibility criteria, how to apply & other rules are given below :-
- Post Name : Probationary Officers
- No. of Vacancy : 2000
- Pay Scale : Rs. 23700 – 42020/- p.m
- General: 1010
- SC : 300
- ST : 150
- OBC : 540
Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Those who are in the final year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply.
Age Limit : 21 to 30 years as on 01/04/2018.
Job Location : All India
Application fees: For General & OBC Category application fees will be Rs. 600/-, for SC/ST/PWD application fees will be Rs. 100/-. Pay examination fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on online Preliminary examination, Main examination and Group Exercise & Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates who are interested may apply online through the website https://www.sbi.co.in from 21/04/2018 to 13/05/2018.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 21/04/2018
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 13/05/2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application fee : 13/05/2018
- Date of Preliminary Online Examination : 01/07/2018 to 08/07/2018
- Date of Main Online Examination : 04/08/2018
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview : 24/09/2018 to 12/10/2018