SSC CPO Recruitment 2018
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications for the post of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF. Qualification/eligibility criteria, how to apply & other rules are given below:-
- Post Name : Sub-Inspectors (Male & Female)
- No of Vacancy : 1223 Posts (Male – 1132 & Female – 91)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 35400-112400/- for CAPF & Rs.35400-112400/- for Delhi Police
Department wise vacancies ♦♦
- Delhi Police : 150 Posts (Male – 97 & Female – 53)
- CRPF : 274 Posts (Male – 274 & Female – 00)
- BSF : 508 Posts (Male – 483 & Female – 25)
- ITBP : 85 Posts (Male – 72 & Female – 13)
- SSB : 206 Posts (Male – 206 & Female – 00)
- CISF : Vacancies will be intimated later
Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university OR equivalent.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 20 to 25 years as on 01/08/2018.
Age of Relaxation : SC & ST Category 5 years & OBC-NCL Category 3 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection based on Computer Based Written Examination Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through net-banking/credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank challan. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fees.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through SSC website http://ssconline.nic.in OR http://ssc.nic.in from 03/03/2018 to 02/04/2018 till 5.00 PM thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 03/03/2018
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 02/04/2018
- Last Date for Submission of fee through Challan : 05/04/2018
- Date of Computer Based Written Examination (Paper-I) : 04/06/2018 to 10/06/2018
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Paper-II): 01/12/2018