Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Application for the post of 27 Aeronautical Officer, Assistant Chemist & Various Vacancy.
- Post Name : Aeronautical Officer
- No of Vacancy : 12 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.56100-177500/-
- Post Name : Assistant Chemist
- No of Vacancy : 11 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.47600 – 151100/-
- For Aeronautical Officer : Degree in Aeronautical or Electrical or Electronics or Mechanical or Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized university.
- For Assistant Chemist : Master’s Degree in any branch of Chemistry or Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or Institution or Degree or Diploma conferred by the Associate Institute of Chemist (India) in Chemistry..
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 35 years as on 15/02/2018
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 15/02/2018.
Last Date : 15/02/2018